YOU MUST BE A FULL-TIME TERTIARY STUDENT
Once you have registered on the students’ portal, we invite you to upload the following documents, or, submit documents to the office so that we can upload them for you.
N.B All supporting documents should be handed in at one time
The checklist should include the following documents and contain the following details about each document:
- Should be stamped and submitted in January, the second semester of the school year.
- Either the official or unofficial can be used once its stamped by the school
- The overall GPA is used and not the semester GPA
- Passport– Should be valid for up to six (6) months after the DS end date
- School ID– Should be valid for 2018 Period
- Photo– Photos are taken in office at the time of document submission. This cost is included in your program fee
- Status Letter-Should state that you are fully registered for the current school year